Class Dress Code (by level)
Cathettes I/II/III/Workshop Level Classes: Burgundy leotard (camisole/tank) with Theatrical/Ballet Pink tights. Black/Pink/Floral Ballet Skirts. Hair pulled back neatly in a bun.
Cathettes: Black leotard with Theatrical/Ballet Pink tights
General Dress Code Info: *We carry a full line of Dancewear at the Studio.
- Proper shoes are required for each type of dance.
- All acrobatics students must purchase their shoes at the studio.
- The studio offers a full line of dancewear. We are happy to assist you with a shoe fitting. (A correctly fitted shoe is as important as good dance training!)
- Absolutely NO jewelry/visible piercings or gum allowed in class.
- Place initials in all shoes and dancewear.
- Studio T-Shirts Only (fitted)/Hoodies are not permitted
- Shrugs/Ballet Sweaters (pink/black)
- Dance shorts (solid black)
- Ballet Skirts (solid black/pink) –all classes except Acrobatics
- Legwarmers (solid black/pink)